1.20.2013

Ultimate Multi-Tasker: Smart Phone

I love being able to replace two things I need with one that will do both jobs.  My smart phone really does keep my life together. 
  • It wakes me up in the morning - replacing an alarm clock
  • It reminds me of meetings, lets me check my email, even see what the weather forecast is and read the news - replacing, for me at least,  newspapers and the need to catch the news for weather
  • It holds all of the phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, other contact information and birthdays of friends and family - replacing a physical address book
  • It does math - replacing a calculator
  • It is my main music player, especially since getting the Big Blue Live Bluetooth speakers - awesome - it even replaces a stereo system for me =)

  • It keeps track of kitchen timing duties - replacing a kitchen timer
  • It holds all of my recipes - replacing cook books or recipe cards
  • I have a case that holds a credit card and my ID so for me it goes along way to replacing my wallet (although I still need to carry lip gloss)
SmartFlex Card for iPhone 5
I know we often bemoan the advance of technology as somehow complicating our lives, but used correctly I think it can help us simplify. 

Heaven help me if I ever lose it though!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, good idea to back all your information up, like to G+ & to put some kind of tracking app on it so that if it does get lost, you can find it-but they are pretty handy!

    ReplyDelete