2.03.2013

Simple Beauty - Eyeliner from Eyeshadow

I've cut down on the number of beauty products I use by doubling up on my liner and dark eyes hadow.  I take a small angled brush and dip in water then gently brush it across a dark eye shadow and apply like a liquid eye liner.  It probably doesn't have the staying power that long lasting eyeliner does but I rarely notice that it has faded significantly and it doesn't run or smudge. 

product_Transfix_42927When I saw this product I wondered about needing one item to replace another but if you are wrry about just using water to transform your eyes hadow to eyeliner this might make the transition easier. 
What I love is that it is so easy to match the color and blend in the liner because it is the same exact color. 

http://mannakadarcosmetics.com/store/products/transfix/

No comments:

Post a Comment